Get into the swing of summer in Little Falls on Third Thursday, June 18th, with a street fair featuring starving artists and crafters, an awesome local band, free movies, and still more fun cultural and entertainment events! Be sure to check-out these great events in Little Falls on Third Thursday, June 18th:
- Starving Artists and Craft Booths! Come out and get some amazing deals on fnatastic locally-produced arts and crafts, as starving artists and crafters set up booths under the canopy on Main Street from 3-7:30pm.
- Sidewalk Chalk Artist! Come watch a talented local chalk artist create a masterwork of sidelwalk art, and enjoy the free lessons for all ages, from 3-7:30pm, in front of the M&T Bank. All art supplies you will need for lessons are provided for free.
- Local Band - Kevin, Glenn & Eliott! Enjoy the sounds of this up and coming local band, from 5:30-7:30pm, at the M&T Clock Tower. Bring a lawn chair!
- FREE Movie at Valley Cinema! Come enjoy a FREE showing of Jurassic World at our newly renovated, all-digital Valley Cinema, starting at 5pm!
- Random Act of Kindness Giveaway! I wonder WHAT they could be giving away? And WHO are 'THEY'? I know I will be going so I can find out the answer to this mystery!
- Open Mic Nite! On Third Thursdays the Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts turns its gallery into a coffee house! Come on down from 7-9pm and share your musical talents, or just come and listen! Musicians can sign-up in advance or at the door, and each act runs 15 minutes. A sound system and piano are available.
- Story Hour for Grown-Ups! Don't miss this really amazing literary event! The fun starts at Gansevoort House Galleries at 5:30pm!
- Little Falls Story Slam! Enjoy an open-mic style story-telling event, with coffee and desserts available for purchase. Sign up at the event to tell your own story; each story-teller will be given approximately 5 minutes. For more information, contact Scot Nolan at 823-0645.