Shop in Little Falls, New York ... Save Money, Live Better!
The Shop Little Falls website is all about promoting the local businesses and the fantastic cultural treasures that you can find in scenic Little Falls, New York. This website will help you discover the exciting and unique opportunities for the arts and culture, family fun, and shopping that you can discover in our historic town nestled on the banks of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal.
Be sure to check out the exciting current events on this page, and explore the rest of this website for directories of businesses, as well as some fantastic shopping itineraries and restaurant reviews!
To learn more about the exciting recreational, cultural and heritage tourism opportunities in our fine city, visit the ExploreLittleFalls.com website!
Third Thursday - April 19th
Come out to beautiful Little Falls on Thursday, April 19th to celebrate Earth Day with earth-saving events, as well as great food, drink and entertainment, and as always with great merchant specials!
Here are just a few of the awesome events for you to enjoy on Third Thursday, April 19th:
- Community Tree Planting! Outside Faces of Astarte from 4:30pm-to-6:30pm. The first 75 attendees will receive a free sapling.
- Story Hour for Grownups! Barry Lopez wonders what you would do if one morning you walked into your kitchen to find a stranger there? 5:30pm at Gansevoort House Books.
- Bottle Cap Mural! At 4:30pm in Canal Place, sponsored by LF School AP Art and PARP!
- Vegetable Stamp Art! With Marc Verri, at 4:30pm in Canal Place!
- Snake and Reptile Meet and Greet! With Amanda Talaba, at 4:30pm in Canal Place!
- Recycling Presentation! Sponsored by Oneida-Herkimer Solid Waste Authority, at 6:30pm at the MVCA!
- Canal Place Three Course Dinner! From 4:30pm-to-7:30pm in Canal Place. $10 per ticket, bring your own bowl. Dinner includes salad, soup and dessert.
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!