Shop in Little Falls, New York ... Save Money, Live Better!
The Shop Little Falls website is all about promoting the local businesses and the fantastic cultural treasures that you can find in scenic Little Falls, New York. This website will help you discover the exciting and unique opportunities for the arts and culture, family fun, and shopping that you can discover in our historic town nestled on the banks of the Mohawk River and Erie Canal.
Be sure to check out the exciting current events on this page, and explore the rest of this website for directories of businesses, as well as some fantastic shopping itineraries and restaurant reviews!
To learn more about the exciting recreational, cultural and heritage tourism opportunities in our fine city, visit the ExploreLittleFalls.com website!
Third Thursday - October 18th
Come out to beautiful Little Falls on October 18th to enjoy the Oktoberfest celebration on Third Thursday, as well as great food, drink and entertainment, and as always awesome merchant specials!
Here are just a few of the fun events for you to enjoy on Third Thursday:
- Zombie Run!3 miles on the bike trail of blood, sweat and fears! Race begins a 5pm at the start of the Miracle Mile and a Half on West Shore Road.
- 50/50 Poker Run! Drink lots of beer and gamble in this fun and unique version of a pub crawl, 5-to-9pm on Main Street.
- Happy Haggs Dance Troupe! 4-7pm, across from the Post Office.
- Virtual Reality Gaming! At the Shop, 5-to-8pm.
- Story Hour for Grownups! At Gansevoort House Books, 5:30-to-6:30pm.
- Kids Events! At the Travelodge, 4-to-6:30pm. Includes pumpkin bowling, facing painting, truck-touching, stilt-walking, and much, much more!
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!