Third Thursdays in Little Falls - Shopping Bargains and Fun for All!
Shopping Small is Growing Large in Little Falls!
Shopper's Alert! The 3rd Thursday Street Festivals fill the historic Main Street District and Canal Place in Little Falls with fun, food, and awesome shopping bargains in the many unique stores!
Yes, every third Thursday of the month, downtown Little Falls throws itself a party! Shops and restaurants stay open late and offer Third Thursday special events. Although this Third Thursday promotion is brand new in Little Falls, we have exciting plans, and hope to grow it to include even more awesome shopping and entertainment opportunities as well as fun and unique events and activities!
Participating locally owned businesses displaying the yellow circle Think Local Little Falls logo will be offering specials, product samples, promotional offers, sale items, workshops, door prizes and/or hospitality. Many of the Third Thursday participating businesses will be Alive After Five to accommodate peoples hectic schedules, and will continue to offer specials.
Oktoberfest - Third Thursday, October 16th!
Be sure to come to Little Falls on October 16th for our second annual Oktoberfest celebration. Enjoy great, FUN events such as a live Polka band, an outdoor Craft Fair, free movies, great kids games, pumpkin bowling, and OF COURSE excellent BEER tastings! Be sure to check out these special events during Oktoberfest on this Third Thursday:
- Fritz's Polka Band! Enjoy the music of this widely renowned band from 5:30-7:30pm at the M&T Clock Tower Park. Bring a lawn chair!
- Open Mic Nite! On Third Thursdays the Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts turns its gallery into a coffee house! Come on down from 7-9pm and share your musical talents, or just come and listen! Musicians can sign-up in advance or at the door, and each act runs 15 minutes. A sound system and piano are available.
- Free Movies! at Valley Cinema, starting at 6pm!
- Story Hour for Grown-Ups! Don't miss this really amazing literary event! This month's theme is Scary Stories; Bob Gassman will read a piece by T.C. Boyle. The fun starts at Gansevoort House Galleries at 5:30pm!
- Local Theater! Enjoy a scene from MacBeth, starting at 6:30pm at the Gansevoort House Galleries, brought to you by the Little Falls Theater Company!
- Great Beer and Adult Games! Come down to Happen Inn from 7-9pm, for "The Spice is Right", sponsored by Saranac! Have fun, drink beer, and score some cool Saranac SWAG!
- Pumpkin Bowling and FREE Kids Games Bring your children and grandchildren to the corner of Second Street and Main Street for some awesome and totally FREE kids games and other fun activities, from 3:30-6pm!
For a complete listing of special events and in-store sales and drawings, please download the brochure as a pdf file!
Get to know our local businesses better, and see all they have to offer! To learn more about additional Third Thursday specials from other Think Local participants, watch for press releases, friend the Think Local Little Falls Facebook page, or visit the Main Street First website for updates!