Third Thursdays in Little Falls - Shopping Bargains and Fun for All!
Shopping Small is Growing Large in Little Falls!
Shopper's Alert! The 3rd Thursday Street Festivals fill the historic Main Street District and Canal Place in Little Falls with fun, food, and awesome shopping bargains in the many unique stores!
Yes, every third Thursday of the month, downtown Little Falls throws itself a party! Shops and restaurants stay open late and offer Third Thursday special events. Although this Third Thursday promotion is brand new in Little Falls, we have exciting plans, and hope to grow it to include even more awesome shopping and entertainment opportunities as well as fun and unique events and activities!
Participating locally owned businesses displaying the yellow circle Think Local Little Falls logo will be offering specials, product samples, promotional offers, sale items, workshops, door prizes and/or hospitality. Many of the Third Thursday participating businesses will be Alive After Five to accommodate peoples hectic schedules, and will continue to offer specials.
Third Thursday, January 15th!
Be sure to come to Little Falls on January 15th for out monthly Third Thursday celebration featuring special cultural and entertainment events, as well as some great deals from participating merchants! Just a few of the really neat things to this month for this Third Thursday include:
- FREE Movies at Valley Cinema See Annie and Night at the Museum 3, starting at 5pm!
- Open Mic Nite! On Third Thursdays the Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts turns its gallery into a coffee house! Come on down from 7-9pm and share your musical talents, or just come and listen! Musicians can sign-up in advance or at the door, and each act runs 15 minutes. A sound system and piano are available.
- Story Hour for Grown-Ups! Don't miss this really amazing literary event! This month's session features selected passages from >em>Let the Great World Spin. The fun starts at Gansevoort House Galleries at 5:30pm!
- Little Falls Story Slam! Enhoyt an open-mic style story-telling event, with coffee and desserts available for purchase. Sign up at the event to tell your own story; each story-teller will be given approximately 5 minutes. For more information, contact Scot Nolan at 823-0645.
- Wine-tasting! Come to Ann Street Liquor from 4-6pm for the wine-tasting with the Mad Housewife!
- Book Lovers' Luncheon at the Gansevoort House Book and Art Gallery at Canal Place; $20 includes lunch and a copy of the book The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by abielle Levine. Purchase your ticket at the Gallery or at Ole Sal's!
Get to know our local businesses better, and see all they have to offer! To learn more about additional Third Thursday specials from other Think Local participants, watch for press releases, friend the Think Local Little Falls Facebook page, or visit the Main Street First website for updates!